If you like chocolate and you like coffee (who doesn’t like these two amazing things?!? haha) then you will LOVE this healthy, clean, breakfast recipe! Chia seed pudding! It is so simple to throw together right before you go to bed, and it’s ready to eat in the morning. It lasts several days in the fridge too! See my post about the Benefits of Chia Seeds!
- ½ cup brewed coffee/espresso (chilled)
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 Tbs almond butter (other nut butter works as well)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs maple syrup or honey
- 1 Tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Blend all ingredients except the chia seeds and pour into some sort of container that can be sealed, I used a mason jar.
- Add the chia seeds and shake, shake, shake like crazy.
- Place in fridge, after an hour shake once more.
- Ready to eat the next morning! (Or probably after about 5 hours)
- DELICIOUS WHEN SERVED W/ A SLICED BANANA :) mmmmmmm