Here is an amazing recipe for a veggie filled whole wheat pasta. A healthier way to eat pasta!
Whole Wheat Garden Veggie Pasta (Serves 2-3)
- 1 Zucchini (diced)
- 1 Summer Squash (diced)
- About 20 Cherry Tomatoes (cut in half)
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 15 leaves Basil (finely chopped)
- Whole wheat pasta of your choice
- Olive Oil
- Cut the tomatoes in half, set them on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with olive oil and salt & pepper. Roast them in the oven at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Start cooking the pasta. Meanwhile, toss the zucchini, summer squash and garlic in a pan and saute in a little olive oil. When the tomatoes are done, add them in!
- Once the zucchini is cooked (but not squishy!), turn off the heat for the veggie mix. Drain the pasta and then combine the pasta and the veggies. Now add in all the basil! (And more salt and pepper if needed).
- Vuala that is all! Enjoy! :)
Be Happy. Be Fit.