Hello world! Here is an excellent no equipment needed workout to start your week off right! Head to a park or do it at your house. Time to beat those Monday Blues!
Do 45 seconds of each exercise, with a 15sec rest btw each exercise. Rest 1 min after the whole round. Do 4-5 rounds :)
1) Russian Twists – like this video; keep back straight! The more you lean back, the harder the exercise! You could also hold 5-10lbs in your hands to make it harder
2) Squats w/ something 20ish lbs at chest (remember to keep your heels down, and butt goes back like you are going to sit on a bench)
3) Down Dog Push Ups – see video HERE
4) Standing T’s – Stand on right leg, kick left leg behind you and reach your left arm forwards like superwoman. Do that same side for 22sec then switch sides (reaching leg and reaching arm are on the same side!)
5) Forearm Plank w/ Alternating arm lifts – while in your plank, lift your right arm up and hold for 1-2 seconds, then lift left for 1-2 secs. Keep alternating sides
6) Alternating Reverse Lunges (aka backwards lunges) – do one right backwards lunge, then one left backwards lunge, repeat. (Knee pain? Just do backwards big steps)
Be Happy. Be Fit.