Hello everybody! So my recent obsession is these delicious and easy fruit cobblers. Ahhh they are so good! When you are craving something sweet but still want to be healthy try this recipe! It doesn’t even taste healthy, it tastes amazing! The best part about it? You can do the same recipe with pretty much any fruit. Just grab your favorite, heat up the oven and get ready to make your little personalized healthy cobbler!
- 1-2 cups of fruit of your choice! (In these pictures I used strawberries and peaches, but I have also used blackberries, raspberries, just strawberries, plums… and they all turn out amazing!)
- 1/2 cup Oats
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Butter (optional, you can also just use water!)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup walnut pieces (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350*
- Chop up fruit and put it into a small personal sized bowl (pic 1), then mash it up a little bit so that there are some fruit juices oozing out (pic 2).
- Now make the topping: Mix together the oats, brown sugar, vanilla, salt, walnuts, and butter/water in a bowl. It should be crumbly. (pic 3)
- Sprinkle the topping on top of your fruit in the bowl and press lightly into the fruit with the back of a spoon or fork – so that some of the fruit juice gets into the topping! (pic 4) Double the topping recipe if you want more!
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes.
- Let cool briefly and dig in! (pic 5)