Hello ladies! Here is a fantastic full body workout for you. Do your best and modify as needed!
Download an interval timer app (this is my favorite on Android) or just use a stop watch and go through these 6 exercises for 45sec on/15sec rest. Add a rest station after exercise 6 if needed. Do a total of 4 rounds if you are a beginner or 5 if you are a more experienced exerciser!
FULL BODY BURN!
- Single Leg Push Ups (easier: single knee) – switch after every 3
- Alternating Curtsy Lunges – (Hold something heavy at chest if available) – Like the picture to the right, step backwards at a 45 degree angle and bend both knees ideally to 90 degrees. Make sure you are taking a big enough step back so that your front knee does not shoot forwards onto your toes.
- Lateral Leap Burpees – Do a burpee then leap right, then do another burpee and leap left. That is 2 reps.
- Down Dog Push Ups – see video
- Single Leg Hops like this video. Low impact option: don’t jump, just come to your tippy toes like a calf raise.
- 5ea High Knees + 5ea Mtn. Climbers, repeat back to the high knees…
Set those timers and enjoy!